Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What is the five oclock house?

I don't know about you but I have become addicted to several blogs. Blogs that I love. Where there may be personal tragedy, many children and more likely or not a Mormon mom. But, when they complain their houses are a mess, and show us a picture... well I am just not buying it. It feels like the stylist just left. Give the four men in my life less than ten minutes and I am sure it would look a little different. That's what this blog is about.

I am going to take a picture of my kitchen and playroom every day at five o'clock. Just for you, just to balance out the beautiful blogs and HGTV in your life. Just so you know that you're not alone. Or let you know that you have it going on! You can get the kids to the game, piano practice, story time, school and still be camera ready. You're welcome. Oh and if you want to play along just send me your shots. Let me know what time, and room.
Cheers,
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment